Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is GPR SUFLIDOWO Sp. z o. o. based in Teresin, Teresin 12, 97-403 Teresin, hereinafter referred to as: "Administrator"
Contact in matters related to the protection of personal data
For all matters regarding the processing of your personal data, the Administrator may be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 44 631 10 85 as well as by letter to the address stated above, with the annotation "GDPR".
Provision of the Personal Data Administrator
The administrator ensures that the processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law, in particular in accordance with the rules for the processing of personal data arising from the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), i.e. in accordance with the so-called GDPR.
Specifically, the administrator ensures the confidentiality of personal data and their security by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures for the effective implementation of data protection principles arising from the provisions on the protection of personal data. Recipients of data are only entities that provide a contractual guarantee – concluded with the Administrator to entrust the processing of personal data – regarding the implementation of appropriate and effective technical and organisational measures for the effective implementation of data protection principles arising from the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Data processing period
Your data is processed in connection with the use of the Website for the time necessary to answer your inquiry via the "Contact" tab, and then after the conclusion of a contract for the sale of the Administrator's products – for the period of limitation of mutual claims under the sales contract.
Your rights related to the protection of personal data
I hereby inform you that in accordance with the currently applicable law, you, as a subject of personal data, have the following rights:
1. the right to access personal data,
2. the right to rectify personal data,
3. the right to delete personal data,
4. the right to limit the processing of personal data,
5. the right to object to the processing of personal data,
6. the right to transfer data,
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO) based in Warsaw (00-193) at ul. Stawki 2,
8. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
The rights described above arse from Art. 16–21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) – i.e., the so-called GDPR, and on the terms described therein.
Please remember that you may at any time request information about whether the Administrator is processing your personal data, the nature of the data and for what purpose it is being processed.
Processing operations, purposes of processing and legal grounds for processing personal data
Within the scope of the Website, the following personal data is processed:
1) Identification, i.e. name and surname.
2) Contact, i.e. e-mail address and telephone number.
All the above personal data are processed within the scope of the Website in order to make contact and take steps to conclude a sales contract.
Providing services electronically within the Website. Detailed scope and type
The grounds for processing data within the Website are therefore:
1) For identification and contact data – the processing of this data is necessary for the conclusion and possible performance of a sales contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
2) For identification and contact data – the processing of this data within social networking sites is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
The recipients of your data in connection with their processing on the Website may be:
1) he hosting company whose servers host the Website, i.e. Domena.pl sp.z o.o. based in Bydgoszcz, ul. Gdańska 119, 85-022 Bydgoszcz, Tax Identification Number: 554-24-68-096.
2) an IT company with which the Administrator cooperates in order to set up, service and fix faults in the Website.
Transfer of personal data outside the EEA and profiling
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area. They will also not be subject to automated decision-making processes and, in particular, they will not be subject to profiling.
The website contains links to the Administrator's profiles on social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. The use of these profiles involves providing the Administrator with the personal data contained in user profiles. The processing of this data takes place through following or other interaction with the content on the Administrator's social profiles. The above is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, referred to in art. 6 (1) (f) of GDPR. It should be remembered that using websites such as Facebook or Instagram is subject to the Regulations and Policies of these websites.
Please remember that you can change cookie settings in the settings of your web browser as well as the option to delete cookies. Changing cookie settings may negatively impact how the Website is used.
Please be advised that the data stored in the server logs (primarily IP, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use) on which the Website is maintained, are not associated by the Administrator with specific people using the website and are not used to identify you.